Treetops Hospice Care
Treetops Hospice Care provides respite and end of life care for adults in Derbyshire and Nottinghamshire.
Treetops supports people with illnesses such as cancer, motor neurone disease and multiple sclerosis. It also supports their carers and families. All services are provided free of charge. The hospice has to raise more than £4.3 million every year to run. That’s about £12,000 per day. 70% of this comes from charitable donations and fundraising events.
In the last 12 months, Treetops Hospice Care cared for 1,833 people, including:
- 32,467 hours of care was provided by Hospice at Home nurses
- 2,778 individual attendances in the Day Care Unit in Risley
- 248 attendances at the Well-being Days
- 330 attendees at our Wellbeing Cafe
- 2,919 adult bereavement sessions
- 1,140 bereavement sessions for children and families
- 603 counselling and emotional support sessions for people dealing with life-limiting illness
- 926 complementary therapy sessions
- 302 art therapy sessions
- 88 one-to-one consultations and 339 sessions with the Support and Information Service
Fundraising Target - Self fund and raise as much as you can
Treetops Place – pay a nominal entry fee and commit a fundraising target
Self Fund - you meet the skydive costs and raise as much as you can for Treetops Hospice
Contact - Treetops Fundraising Team
Phone - 0115 949 1264
Charity Skydive Dates
Choose your date to book a Charity Skydive. Use the "Treetops Place" or "Self Fund Buttons" above.
How it Works
Self fund your jump and raise as much as you can for Treetops Hospice Care. Choose your date above to get booked in, then start fundraising!
Raising money for your tandem skydive via an online fundraising page makes it quick and simple for your friends and family to support you on your Tandem Skydive. You can share the link to your fundraising page via your social media pages and through texts and emails. If you haven't done so already click through now and set-up your page.