Are you looking for a drop zone where you can learn, progress, develop and become part of a fun, inclusive and welcoming community? Then we'd love to meet you! Find out more about what's on offer for experienced skydivers at Skydive Langar here. If there's something you want to learn about that isn't shown here, you can also get in touch any time, or head to our Facebook page for more Langar chat.
We pride ourselves on offering progression and coaching to support you on your journey after A licence.
- B licence evenings; these are available to anyone with or close to an A licence. Come and learn all you need to know to work toward your B licence. Find out more and book here
- Packing courses; split into part 1 and part 2, our packing courses teach you all you need to know to pack your own parachute, maintain your equipment and gain your packing certificate. Book your course here
- Checkout jumps; have you become uncurrent and need help getting back into the sport? We can help. Learn more here
We want everyone to be able to access which supports their progression and helps them have lots of fun along the way.
Through the Skydive Langar Progression School, we are able to offer high quality coaching at no charge to you. Look out for our monthly Progression Weekends or find free coaching by turning up on the day or posting on our Facebook group.
We also have a number of coaches who charge for their services and base themselves here at Langar. You'll find these people at the drop zone or reach out to them directly.
Events and Load Organising
We host a wide range of events throughout the year and you'll find something happening most weekends, especially through our busy season.
We offer a range of services for experienced skydivers including:
- Packing; you'll find our team of parachute packers based in Hangar One
- Reserve packing / rigging; our on-site rigging and AP team is based in Hangar Two
- Kit hire; rent kit from us, including rigs, altimetres and helmets - find out more here
- Manifest and Burble; we use Burble as our manifest system; find out more here
- Team training; we offer team training all year round, get in touch for more information
There are lots of ways to get involved at Skydive Langar and we love the fun jumper community we have here. Some ways you might like to get involved include:
- Monthly photo competition; submit your photos to be in with a chance to win 2 jump tickets
- Film Festival; share your edits and be in with a chance to win a range of prizes
- Langar League; our monthly FS and FF competitions give you the chance to learn and possibly win jump tickets
- Skydiver Bingo; can you complete all the challenges? Those who can go into a draw to win prizes