We have lots of awesome events coming up throughout the year here at Skydive Langar. The best way to access the most up to date list of these is via our Facebook page but, as we know Facebook can be tricky to navigate at times, this page has been created to help. We always keep Facebook up to date, but may not always keep this page the same way, so please use Facebook where possible.
- 7-8: Progression Weekend
- 7-8: Jodie Leigh FS LO
- 8: Joe Laming Canopy Course
- 4-5: Chimera Halloween 6 Way FS Competition
- 4: Halloween and Firepit Party
- 11-12: Progression Weekend
2024 so far...
- 27 April - 6 May: Boogie One
- 18 July - 21 July: Midsummer Boogie
- 31 August - 8 September: Boogie Two
Walk Up vs Invitational vs Registration
Typically, events at Langar fall into three categories:
- Walk up; this means you arrive on the day and join in
- Invitational; this means you have to be invited to join - the best way to get an invite is to show your skills on walk up events
- Registration; this means you have to register in advance to participate
You will need to hold the relevant qualifications to participate. For example, a bigway FS group would require FS1+ or the equivalent, a tracking event would require at least TR1, and so on. If you're unsure, please ask.
Organising events at Langar
Our events calendar is looking pretty full right now, which is awesome. If you'd like to organise an event at Langar, we'd love to hear from you; please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to make your proposal.